This website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies only store data while the user is on the website and persistent cookies store information on the terminal from which the site is accessed and are used for more than one session.
Types of cookies
By the purpose for which the data from the cookie is handled, the website may use:
Those that allow users to browse a website or app and use the services and options therein. For example, monitoring traffic and transferring data, session identification, accessing restricted areas, remembering items in an order, signing up for or participating in an event, using security elements while browsing and storing contents to watch videos or sound.
Those that allow the user to access the service with pre-defined characteristics from their terminal or set by the user. For example, language, type of browser being used, content design, location and regional settings, etc.
Those that allow for the effective management of any advertising space on the website or app from which it provides the service. They allow the site to adapt advertising to fit the user’s interests and avoid showing ads the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies
These allow those in charge of the cookies to monitor and analyse users’ behaviour on the site. The information collected by this type of cookies is used to measure activity on websites, apps and platforms, and to create browsing profiles for those using said websites, in order to implement improvements by analysing the data on how users use the service.
Some website may install third-party cookies to manage and improve the services offered. Such as, for example, the statistical services of Google Analytics and Comscore.
What type of cookies do we use?
The cookies used on our website are the following:
General summary of the cookies used on the web:
How to manage cookies through the browser
Users have the option to allow, block or remove cookies on their terminal using their browser settings:
To change the cookies settings on Google Chrome:
- Click on the toolbar menu.
Go to Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- Go to Privacy and Content settings.
- In the cookies section, you can change the settings.
To change the cookies settings on Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the toolbar menu.
- Go to Options.
- Go to the Privacy panel.
- In Firefox, you can choose to Use personalised settings for history.
To change the cookies settings on Internet Explorer:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click on the toolbar menu.
- Go to the Security tab and click on Clear History and Website Data to remove cookies. Click on the ‘Cookies’ box and then click Delete.
- Go to the Security tab and then to Settings. Move the slide bar all the way to the top to block cookies or all the way to the bottom to allow all of them. Then click on OK.
If you block all cookies on your browser, some services and functions of the website may not be available.
On some browsers, you can create specific rules to administer cookies for each website separately, which gives you more precise control over your privacy. This means you can block cookies on all websites except those you trust.